Sunday 20 December 2009

They say it's all about the children

Whilst I am away I am going to share a little Christmas love.
Inside this tiny little envelope came this.... Leyla's Christmas promises. I will translate.
  • I'll help Baba garden in Cyprus
  • I won't quarrel with Kitty
  • I won't ruin the holiday by moaning.
How sweet are they? Baba is Turkish for Daddy and we are going to the house primarily to finish landscaping the land and to plant more trees.
Leyla argues NON STOP with Kitty so that will last oh, about a day
I thought the last one was sooo sweet. She promises this every year but half way through that'll bite the dust two. Although this year we do have her aunt and cousin staying so maybe the extra entertainment factor will help.




Kitty gave me this lovely watercolour last week. She had even made the envelope knowing me very well when it comes to reusing materials. I love the detail. I have always loved her drawings and since Cornwall she has become fluent at watercolour too.







3 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Loving the promises, I get a box of them from my baby on Mother's day, quite similar too. Watercolour most pretty and loving the trees in the last post.

sophie munns said...

This is adorable... as you say...its the thought that counts! And the gorgeous art work too!
Have a fab 2010!

Liberty London Girl said...

That is adorable. Thnks for sharing. Happy New Year! LLGxx