Thursday 17 December 2009

Vivian Maier

Click here to visit the amazing blog





Click here to read lots more about her and the blog




The latter image really reminds me of some of my photographs, as I too love the whole reflection thing.
I love this woman's style and the enigma surrounding her photographs this is an awesome body of work and a little sad that her achievement is recognised so late. No doubt a screenplay is being written as we speak with Renee Zellweger and Kate Winslet cat fighting over the part!

2 comments:

RoxyBlue said...

What an awesome find! I love the photos of the older ladies all dressed up in their hats and furs looking like they stepped out of the 1940's. Alot of the photos seem to capture a time earlier than when they were taken

Badaude said...

I love this. Happy Christmas et Bonne Annee!