Monday 8 November 2010

There's something about the colour green

This from Madewell

and more so these very luscious suede trousers from Apiece Apart
The later website has much to covet, well if I'm honest they both do only I lack the funds to indulge.
I seem to have read far to many blogs today, especially ones that say "Oh, I am not keen on shopping I never spend money...but here's something from ACNE I just happened to have bought to tease and taunt you with". I sit here thinking is it only me that counts the days until payday so I can score another hit from COS like a crazed crack addict?

5 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Those suede trousers have me green with envy.

materfamilias said...

Your assessment of so many blogs that espouse no shopping EXCEPT that they mention this or that or the other covetable item is spot-on and hilarious!
And those suede leggings are too, tooo, tooooo gorgeous!

badaude said...

Love your stuff at the moment, particularly your piece about what gallery vistors wear! I've listed you here http://tinyurl.com/3xdhs44

Johanne said...

Isn´t it unfair that we don´t have even one COS in Sweden? HM is after all a Swedish shop.

I had a colleague who is now retired and she bought shares in HM back in the 70´s (because she liked their clothes) and she is a multimillionaire now. She still shops in HM though...

indigo16 said...

Belette are they not divine?
Mater, glad you see the funny side but it is so true and always with the expensive stuff too!
Badaude, Thank you so much, I am flattered as I love your blog too, which I can finally access after years of being banned from Typepad by my school
Johanne, I am speechless, seriously no COS in Sweden, the home of H&M? That is really not good, and as for those shares if only....