Tuesday 18 January 2011

I thought it was just me

So how much do I covet this outfit? I am a recent convert to the men's collections, Marni being the best one so far this year. Don't the boys get just the loveliest colours?



I would also like this shopper for the summer.

and this coat for next year, better start saving then.
Alternatively pray that COS too has seen these and given them a spin.

So I am not alone in my addiction, I was however stunned when I was told that despite it originating from the mothership H&M in Sweden there are no branches there! I often wonder how I ever managed without COS, I have always coveted most of what I see in there and it helps that much of it fits. I guess I just had to do a considerable amount of schlepping to get what now takes me half an hour to find in there. Like Searching For Style I take armfuls into the changing room and just enjoy the fun, it is not all good but it's as close to heaven in a shop as I will ever find until I win the lottery that is! Then it's Marni all the way....Oh and Dries....

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

These colours look VERY you.

Johanne said...

We are getting our first COS in Stockholm this summer! Hurra! Or maybe not – it might force my children to have porridge for dinner for the rest of their lives...