Wednesday 8 June 2011

Resort 2012

This image of Margherita Missoni is one of many I could post that for me defines style. Yes, she is beautiful. Yes, she has the pick of one of the best wardrobes in town. But you only have to look at images of Paris Hilton to know that there is a lot more to style than any of the aforementioned.

This image from the Telegraph was taken at the Venice Biennale, I can't imagine ever getting there my yacht can still fit into my bath tub so I enjoy it vicariously from my sofa instead.
I think this is such a wonderful dress, I realise you have to be tall to carry it off, but shorter people could snip a couple of inches of the bottom, no?
OK if I was going to the Biennale I would probably chose this.



By Yigal Azrouel, I love the bell shape and the hidden splash of colour underneath.





Diane von Furstenberg



Donna Karen




Both the above designers have the ability to cut beautifully using fluid fabrics and I love DvF's patterns would that I had the money!

No comments: