Thursday 25 August 2011

The view from here St Ives

I started a few very small gouache's, we only had a week so it was difficult to find any kind of mojo. That said the weather was mostly glorious which encourages me to go out rather than stay in and paint. But not the embarrassment of riches I came back from Scotland with. Which pretty much reflect the difference in weather.



Sadly the scanner has bleached the colours but it helps me work out the scale if I see them on the screen, as these are forerunners for some better ones I hope.

All are views from the balcony in the house, we return next year as I never tire of this place and hopefully now Leyla is more self contained and Mother more inform I will get more drawing done.

2 comments:

materfamilias said...

Ah! Your beloved stripes! These are fun -- I love the geometries and colours.

Amazon Coupons said...

Three things are great in it.
Idea
Colors
Color combination.
It is looking Awesome.