Monday 12 September 2011

Screen Saver AKA Sanity Saver

My computer at work somehow managed to host a virus on Friday, so everything was wiped and reloaded fresh, this meant I had to reload my screen saver which was a particularly vibrant image of blossom. Now it is this, when I look at this my karma re-boots itself and I think to myself, not long now.

Autumn most defiantly has arrived along with gale force winds, i'ts quite humid so we sleep with our dormer windows wide open along with the bathroom window, it's like we're camping in our bedroom, but I love that feeling of a breeze whistling past me whilst wrapped in my duvet.

I broke my first resolution yesterday and bought a Vogue, primarily because there was a lengthy interview with Tacita Dean who is creating the next turbine hall instillation at The Tate Modern. I am also very much looking forward to the Rothko opening at The Whitechapel Gallery, plus I have tickets for the Degas coming to the R.A. on Friday, so whilst day time is grim playtime is looking good.

2 comments:

syaugust8 said...

wow. just, wow. incredible photographs!

Sandra Robinson said...

Sounds like you will be having fun, it makes me wish I lived closer to London.