Tuesday 18 October 2011

The view from here

I did not really notice the furniture this time, primarily it has not changed much so did not catch my attention.
What did was eveyones hair, I don't know why since I don't really 'do' hair, but I wish I did in a way because it can really make the most amazing statement.
Maureen Paley has the most incredibly distinctive silhouette, it took me ages to capture this glimpse but I love the way she was profiled against the text of a piece of artwork on her stand. This wonderful salt 'n' pepper up do I envied, but my hair is just too floppy for this. I love the zip on her shirt too.



This hair was stunning a whipped cone with a short back and sides again a great silhouette



I hope I can be this elegant when I finally go grey.



Nearly missed this but again I love the height. I always want to ask them how they do it without a hair headache, I get them a lot as the weight of my hair rages against my scalp.


What was annoying was had I seen these photographs I could have returned and focused a lot more on the hair, I wish I had visited over two days like last year, the focus becomes clearer after the first day.Next year....

2 comments:

Mardel said...

I love the photos of the hair. I used to always wish my hair would do things like that, but have come to realize that my hair and my personality are well suited to messy. Love looking at others though.

Popcorn Recipes said...

This is a great post, thanks for sharing it